As a temporary employee, you may be looking for ways to highlight the broad range of experience you have gained as a result of taking on multiple assignments. Alternatively, you may be looking strictly for temporary assignments and do not want to attract companies who wish you hire you for full time or permanent jobs. These things can be difficult to express accurately given a general resume format.
The good news is that there is a free resume template for temp employees that you can review here and modify to your needs!
Why is a temp employee resume format good for you to use? There are several reasons why a temporary employment resume template will work best for your job search.
- It gets right to the point about your work summary and objective.
- It is easy to update as you go from one temporary assignment to another.
- The resume template can be copied and pasted into Word and edited to your needs.
- It looks appealing and attracts recruiters who are looking for temporary staffers like you.
To get you started, here is the free resume template for temporary employees:
100 Main Street
Smithville, Ohio 12345
Home: (555) 555-1234
Cell: (555) 555-1235
Temporary professional with 2 years of experience in customer service, above average interpersonal skills, and a sharp attention to details. Seeking a temporary, part time position in customer service for 3-6 months.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Computer Assisted Telephone Systems
• Alpha-numerical typing speed of 80 wpm and accuracy of 98%
Advance Staffing Solutions 10/2010 – Present
Jones Insurance Company 06/2011-10/2013
Customer Service Representative
Part time temporary assignment conducting outbound sales and customer service calls to regional consumers in the retirement age bracket. Focus on educating private citizens about their health and life insurance opportunities.
- Scored 97% customer satisfaction rating for service excellence
- Consistently praised for on the job performance by supervisors
ABC Agency 10/2010 – 06/2011
Customer Service Agent II
Full time temporary assignment taking inbound calls for utility companies and community agencies, to help consumers set up payment plans and monthly maintenance billing arrangements.
- Customer surveys indicated a 93% satisfaction rating
- Completed an intense on-the-job training program in 30-days
Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
B.A. Business Administration, 4.0 GPA
International Customer Service Association
Certificate in Customer Service Excellence