As a valued member of The Advance Group team, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The Advance Group recommends that employees:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick, you should be fever free without medication for 24 hours
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, The Advance Group’s leave policies, impacts from school closings or any other issue, should speak with your Branch Manager.
|Sylvania, OH||Monroe & Dundee, MI||Southgate, MI|
|(419) 882-7646||(734) 457-0056||(734) 288-3654|
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.
We understand this situation is top of mind for all of us right now. The safety of employees is very important to us. Our leadership team will continue to monitor the situation and respond accordingly.
Stacey Bigelow, President